High School / Club Team Camp '20
If your team is looking for an elite experience then this is the camp for your team. NAU college coaches will be on hand to train your teams, enhance their team chemistry and amongst others identify team strengths and weaknesses. We will provide an opportunity for coaches to share session plans and strategies. It is a great environment for your players to understand the demands of performing well on a team and having an impact as an individual. We will include team building, tactical discussions, theory discussions and of course technical instruction throughout the camp. Our NAU college team will be on hand to provide motivation / advise and share their recruiting and playing experience throughout their career.
Coaches, please register your roster online, the coach will then receive a link to send out and each player will register themselves individually. Deposit of $2500 is due 30 days before the start of camp, the remainder is due 7 days before camp starts.
Checks payable to NAU Soccer, PO Box 15400, Flagstaff AZ 86011
*The coach can pay for the amount they want and the remainder of the balance will be due from each player and split amongst the roster.
Cost: $395 (Includes lodging and 3 meals per day)
Camp Type: Residential
Gender: Female Only
Age: 9th - 12th grade
Cap: 10 Teams
- Check In
- Camp welcome and coaches introduction
- Session 1 (11v11 initial team evaluation)
- Lights out
- Session 2 (College level training session)
- Lunch / Coaches tactical session
- Session 3 (Team building and technical session)
- Session 5
- Session 6 (11v11 official matches vs NAU NCAA team and recruiting Q&A)
- Lights out
- Session 7 (11v11 official matches run by NAU college coaches)
- Check Out / Depart from Camp